EEA Nationals

The European Economic Area (EEA)

If you are a national of a country that falls within the European Economic Area (EEA), or a national of Switzerland, you automatically have the right to live, work and study in the UK.
Registration Certificate– even with free movement, as an EEA national there are certain circumstances where you might want to apply for a registration certificate to confirm your rights of residence under European law.
EEA Family Permit– if you have non-EEA family members who are subject to immigration control, they may need to apply for an EEA family permit before coming to the UK either on a temporary or long-term basis. An EEA family permit is a form of entry clearance to the UK and is designed to make movement around the member states easier for non-EEA family members.
Document certifying permanent residence or permanent residence card in UK.
Follow by Email